National Parks & Game Reserves Guidelines
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF NATIONAL PARKS & RESERVE IN KENYA.
Kenya Wildlife Services maintains Kenya’s wildlife and administers national parks Reserves with over 10 million acres of the world’s greatest wildlife areas. KWS main source of income is the parks entry fee. It is used to compensate communities that have wildlife on their land, research into wildlife conservation, and damage control our national parks and game reserves.
Do’s and Don’t’s.
- Do not throw or leave litte.
- Do give animals right of the way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not feed animals.
- Do not take any plant or animal, dead or alive from any national Park or Reserve.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing point.
- Do not drive before 0600 hours or 0700 hours. Allow plenty of time to reach your destination.
- Do not drive at more than 40 kilometres per hour.
- Do not sound your horn or play radios or cassettes.
- Do enjoy your safari.